Your first Lua
Objective: To educate people on the value of learning basics of programming and that power it gives them with an easy (but weird) language
- What is Lua?
- What is Hammerspoon?
- intro: what the heck is hammerspoon even?
- how do I get started?
- let's do a basic, trivial example (print some stuff to your screen)
- maybe a good chance to write some lessons on lua basics?
- how to research the hammerspoon API
- the hotkey bind is the bread and butter of making it work
- a step further, make it easy to maximize the current window
- what about shifting the current window to the left or right half of the screen
- do the same for top or bottom
- extra credit: shift it to the 4 quadrants of your screen
- next up: using it with alfred for automation
- Installing Hammerspoon
- First Lua example with Hammerspoon